Since 1976 the name Millie Lewis has been associated with the fine art of educating and promoting modeling and fashion in the southeastern United States. Millie Lewis, a Hall of Fame former cover/supermodel, founded this company that has provided integrity, knowledge, and expertise in the multifaceted field of commercial modeling, fashion modeling, and acting to individuals who strive for success.
Millie Lewis's Mission continues to promote excellence and integrity in the modeling and talent industries. We hold a great responsibility: the hopes, the dreams, and the potential of each person. We pledge to use our knowledge and connections to teach them, to promote them when advisable, and to protect them always.
In 1976, Barbara Corell became the director of Millie Lewis Modeling School & Agency. In 1982 George and Barbara Corell purchased the business from its founder, Millie Lewis. Together, they’ve built the company into South Carolina’s largest model/talent agency. Along the way, they’ve launched the careers of countless women and men who have gone on to work in local, regional, national and international markets. Millie Lewis graduates have been placed with world renowned modeling agencies including: Ford, Elite, Next, Wilhelmina, Folio-Japan, and Eye for I – Milan.
While careers in modeling or acting are significant and exciting, the Corells have focused their primary efforts on creating programs aimed at building strong self-esteem in children, teens and adults. The Millie Lewis Modeling School has literally seen thousands of individuals pass through their doors seeking various aspects of personal development. The philosophy is simple … when we can encourage a person’s feelings of self-worth and build inner confidence, we’ve provided a gift that will last for a lifetime!
- Finishing Degree in Chinese Studies at Furman University
- Teaches Kid’s Club and Advanced Kids’ Club
- Graduate of Clemson University - BS Degree
- Has been teaching with ML for over 30 years
- Teaches Fresh Start, Trendsetters and All About You (Adult program)
- Licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist
- Licensed RN
- Has taught at ML for over 25 years
- Teaches Advanced and Pro Kids’ Clubs and Fresh Start program for Teens
- Works as the Volunteer Coordinator at The Mill Church
- Associates Degrees in Management, Marketing, and Supply Chain from Greenville Technical College
- Teaches Kids’ Club
- Graduate of North Greenville University - BS degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Millie Lewis Front Desk Coordinator
- Teaches Basic and Advanced Kids’ Clubs
- Has taught Middle School
- Has been with Millie Lewis for over 30 years
- Teaches the Trendsetters program (Advanced Level)
- University of South Carolina - Retail and Fashion Merchandising / Management Bachelor degree
- Teaches the Fresh Start program for Teens
- Makeup Artist
- Graduate of Clemson University with Masters of Architecture
- Teaches Fresh Start
- Graduate of North Greenville University
- Teaches Kids’ Club and Trendsetters program (Advanced level)